KAIROS Dance Theater’s Trainee Program provides pre-professional and professional dancers the opportunity to hone their craft as performance artists by working intimately with KAIROS Dance Theater. Participants attend weekly company class and rehearsal at The Dance Complex.
KAIROS’ Trainee Program is a professional-level experience. We are seeking hard-working, committed dancers. All trainees will be held to the same standards expected from our experienced professional dancers.
Participation in KAIROS’ Trainee Program is by invitation of the Artistic Director. If you are interested in being considered please email your resume (including link to website if you have one) and head shot to DeAnna Pellecchia at email@example.com.
Who can be a trainee?
- Advanced dancers, currently training on a professional track / dancers currently working professionally.
- Dancers proficient in ballet and modern.
- Dancers who are mature, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
What will trainees do?
- Take weekly company class
- Receive professional level training in modern/contemporary technique, improvisation strategies, and performance skills
- Participate in KAIROS’ creative process
- Understudy KAIROS repertory, with possible performance opportunities
- Interact with and be mentored by professional choreographers and dancers
- Experience the rigors of a professional dance company
Rehearsals take place at
The Dance Complex
536 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge MA 02139
(RED LINE to Central Square)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information